- A fantastic street fair on Saturday and Sunday
- Your entire family will have fun at the carnival all five days
- A terrific fireworks display on Wednesday
- Great live music for kids and adults
White Center Jubilee Days is five days of fun for the entire family!
The carnival starts on Wednesday and runs every day through Sunday night. Kick off the festival with a bang and check out the carnival before watching fireworks Wednesday night a little before 10:00 pm.
Then over the weekend head over to the street fair! Check out the arts and craft vendors, great food an amazing car show and more! There is also great live music for kids and adults and a beer garden if you get thirsty.
Cap the weekend off and check out the parade on Sunday morning! The parade runs along 16th from 112th to 100th. Best viewing is between 107th and 102nd.
Event Date and Location
- Wednesday, July 13, 2016 to Sunday, July 17, 2016 – Steve Cox Memorial Park & 17th Ave between SW Roxbury St & SW 100th St