- See the Blue Angels, the Flying Heritage Collaction and more at the Boeing Seafair Air Show
- H1 Unlimited Hydroplanes race for the Albert Lee Appliance Seafair Cup
- Bolt on the Blue presents waterskiing like you’ve never seen
- USF1 Powerboats race for the Graham Trucking Seafair Cup
It’s always sad when summer has to come to an end in Seattle, but it’s great when it can go out with a bang! Seafair Weekend returns for its 66th year with a weekend packed with airplanes, hydroplanes, powerboats, waterskiing and more!
Do you love the US Navy Blue Angels? Of course you do! The Angels return to Seattle again this year year, along with the Flying Heritage Collection, the US Coast Guard, the Lucas Oil Airshow, the Team Oracle stunt plane and an A-10 flyover. For a complete schedule of appearances and times, check the schedule on the Seafair website.
The H1 Unlimited Hydroplanes return to Seafair Weekend, roaring in at over 200 MPH! Every year the hydroplanes seem to get faster and it seems like every race is a photo finish. This year promises to be even faster, with new entries and past competitors vying for victory. This year the fan experience has been greatly enriched as well. With new apps for virtually every smartphone, live streaming video from the course and cockpit is available to everyone, free of charge.
Bolt on the Blue Water Ski Races are a new event at Seafair Weekend are you aren’t going to want to miss it! Reaching speeds of over 100 MPH, you won’t believe how fast these racers are flying over the lake with just a ski separating them from the water. Check out the 20th annual World Water Ski Racing Championships spread over all three days of Seafair Weekend.
The USF1 Powerboats might be smaller than the H1 Unlimited Hydroplanes, but they are just as fun to watch race! With over 400 horsepower pushing them to over 155 MPH, these boats practically float on top of the water. Check out the official schedule for details!
EVENT DATE AND LOCATION
- Genesee Park and Lake Washington
- Friday, August 5, 2016 – 8:oo am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, August 6, 2016 – 8:oo am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday, August 7, 2016 – 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
The Seafair website is your hub for all Seafair Weekend information:
- Buy your tickets online for entrance to the festivities, the Logboom, hospitality packages and more
- Figure out where to park or how to take public transit to Genesee Park
- See the list of things you can and can’t take into Seafair this year
- Get the latest updates on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram