- This year’s theme is Symphony of Summer
- Check out the Parade and Obliteride Kids Ride on Saturday, June 9
- A fun festival downtown all weekend
- Firework, food trucks, live music and more Saturday night
Mercer Island Summer Celebration is back and this year their theme is Symphony of Summer! It kicks off Saturday morning with the Obliteride Kids Ride and Parade. That evening you can head over to Luther Burbank Park for a fun night with food trucks, live music, inflatables for the kids and capped off with a great fireworks show!
The rest of the weekend is full of fun activities as well! Enjoy a fun festival downtown all weekend, a car show, fun rides for the kids and live music all weekend. And definitely don’t miss the Swedish Pancake breakfast (they are delicious!)
Event Date and Location
- Saturday, July 9, 2016 to Sunday, July 10, 2016 – Mercer Park and Luther Burbank Park
For more information, visit the Summer Celebration website.