- Over 800 classic or custom cars and motorcycles
- Over 50 food and car related vendors
- Dennis Gage host of TV’s My Classic Car will be on site filming
- Takes place on Greenwood Ave between 68th & 90th NW
The largest free car show in Seattle is back and better than ever! The Greenwood Car Show takes place on June 25 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and features a mile and a half of classic or custom cars and motorcycles from 24 participating car clubs. Truly a family event, the car show also has live music, a hydroplanes exhibit, vintage fire trucks, great food, vendors, a Kids Zone and much, much more. Make sure hang around until 3:00 pm and to watch the awards ceremony!
This year, Dennis Gage host of My Classic Car will be at the show, filming an episode of his show. His reason for coming? “From what I saw in your event guide for last year’s show, it looks like you have a lot of great cars in a truly great setting. What more can you ask for?” I think he nailed it.
Event Date and Location
- Saturday, June 25, 2016 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm – Greenwood Ave between 68th & 90th NW