- Salmon! The best reason to come to Seafood Fest
- Music and local brews, wine, or spirits at BeerFest 2016
- Awesome all-ages skate competition at Festi-Bowl 2016
- Tons of fun for kids at Ballard Commons Park
What better way to celebrate Ballard’s historic connection to the fishing industry than with a delicious salmon dinner? Ballard SeafoodFest is they ultimate way to enjoy amazing food and drink while listening to great music, skateboarding and fun activities for the entire family!
Nothing goes better with a salmon dinner than a beer or a glass of wine! Hang out at the beer garden and grab one of 25 local beers while listening to live music on the main stage.
Festi-Bowl is a truly unique event, an all day skateboarding event featuring clinics, lessons and more. Start the day off learning more about the sport and then check out the 12 and under Bowl Jam, the competition in the Ladies Division and the Open Contest to round out the day!
Your kids will love SeafoodFest! Meet the Seattle Police Department, build free wooden boats, do free salmon artwork and play in the Ballard Commons Park water feature! There will also be a bouncy house and big purple slide!
Event Dates and Locations
- Saturday, July 9, 2016 and Sunday, July 10, 2016 – Locations around Ballard